Safety and Your HealthCOVID-19
Buckeye is taking all recommended and necessary steps to keep all of us safe. These include but are not limited to:
- Adherence to all Social Distancing protocols, including
- reduced occupancy with 6 feet between all tables,
- face coverings
- and gloves when needed.
- Proper sanitization of all surfaces and equipment, including credit cards and pens.
- Management and all staff have been trained on COVID-19 precautions.
- Scheduled, frequent cleaning and sanitization of restrooms and all communal areas.
What We Need From You
To be successful in re-opening we must all follow these guidelines:
- All who enter must be wearing a mask or face-covering.
- Avoid entering if you have fever or any symptoms associated with Covid-19.
- Maintain a reasonable social distance. 6' is recommended.
- Sneeze and cough in your elbow.
- Don't touch or shake hands.
- Please stay Home if you have any flu-like symptoms
- Per County Orders, Groups cannot be larger than 10
- Wear your face coverings whenever you are not at your table
Stay safe and healthy. We can't wait to see you.