Open since 1937, Buckeye Roadhouse is the best Marin County restaurant in which to experience quintessential California fine dining. As historic as the Golden Gate Bridge, the Buckeye beautifully intertwines Old World charm with contemporary American cuisine.
Wander up our enchanting pathway and be welcomed by our elegant warm ambiance. Enjoy a cocktail or glass of wine in our cozy rustic bar before entering the beautiful California country-style dining room.
Once seated, partake in mouthwatering favorites including our famous Oysters Bingo, House-Smoked BBQ Baby-Back Ribs and Marin’s most beloved dessert, the S’more Pie.
Our executive chef passionately utilizes fresh local ingredients to create delicious traditional American cuisine with a Californian contemporary twist.
Dining & Take Out Daily 4pm to 8:30pm
Weekend Lunch Noon to 4pm Sat & Sun
Coffee Cart Mon- Fri 6am-10am
Waterproof tent and space heaters as needed.
- Reservations are available on the 1st of every month for the entire next month
- If you select a patio table, you won't be able to move inside.
- If you only see patio tables on Resy, that means all indoor tables have been reserved, and vice versa.
- A portion of our bar, dining room and patio are held nightly for walk-in diners. If you are running late, please call us at 415.331.2600. We hold the table for a 15 minute grace period before offering the reservation to our waitlist.
- Our parking lot is self-parking (no valet service), and space is limited. Please carpool or park along the street. Don't leave any valuables in the car.
The restaurant industry is struggling to find enough workers so please be kind.
Alongside our restaurant, you will discover our drive-through coffee shop, Buckeye Joe. Using only fresh roasted beans, we offer coffee and espresso drinks, as well as, fresh juice and delicious pastries. Open Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., Buckeye Joe is a convenient coffee stop for your morning commute.
Coffee and Scones
Fresh Roasted Beans
Conveniently located directly off of Highway 101 between Sausalito and Mill Valley.
15 Shoreline Highway, Mill Valley, CA 94941